Sunday, June 29, 2008

Crafty spending saves on KRAFT!!


Alberstons currently has a great deal on the boxed Kraft pasta salad.
(I don't normally buy these - but have incorporated them into my own recipes
when I have to make ALOT of pasta salad, and at this price -
you can't beat it!!
The spice packs that come with these are pretty good
and I just add lots of fresh ingredients)

They actually have 3 specials going at once. The boxes are on sale right now
for 1/2 price. (They are $1each - and they are normally $1.99 each)
Plus, they are offering $10 off if you buy 20 boxes. Add to that the fact that
each box has a 50cents off coupon that you can use at the same time....
YOU END UP GETTING 20 BOXES FOR $5.00!!! I am not joking...I just did it.
In fact - 10 boxes alone came to more then adding the additional 10.
What would normally cost over $40 (1.99 x 20), instead will be $5.00.
If you don't find the boxes with the coupons on the isle - try looking at
the back of the store by the dairy where they put all the $1 sale stuff.


Just one of those bargains that you can't pass up & have to share!

No comments: