Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Latest...

Ok, so I know that I have been a horrible (as if I was ever good to begin with...) blogger! So much going on around here. We are in the final stages of THE BOSTONS MARATHON, which I hope will become an annual event. It has been so much fun!
This little painting is currently up for auction now ~ click here to see it!
(it's my personal favorite...and I'll hate to see it go...)

I am also already swamped with Custom Holiday Orders and Christmas Cards...they are so much fun!! I love when people get creative and then we work together to do great things!

And I can't sign off without bragging about my current project...a very pink and darling Pottery Barn nursery...with BASSET HOUND ART (that's where I come in...) It has been so fun working with the mommy-to-be to create this darling little nursery! (pics below)

And I am signing off with a link to the most wonderful and inspirational story that I have seen in a long time...it so changed me ~ and I hope you enjoy it too. Please check it out by

clicking here! (thank you Bug for sharing it with me!!)

No comments: