Friday, May 23, 2008

Hot Seller....


Just thought I would share with you one of the top selling designs from my merchandise shop this month...those Crazy cat ladies must be everywhere :0)

If you haven't checked it out lately, there is some really fun stuff right now, including dog t-shirts, which also seem to be popular. Also, I am always happy to help you customize something for just the right gift...just ask!!


Here is a current coupon for the cafe merchandise:
Get Free Standard or Economy Shipping on
U.S. orders of $60 or more Use coupon
Code EARTHSHIP60 at checkout.
Offer good through June 17, 2008.
To visit my CafeShop click here!


TGIF ~ Cheers!! KL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have several items from your cafeshop Kerilyn and I love them. I actually just reordered some baby onesies for our grandbaby. darling stuff. Sidney