Thursday, May 15, 2008

Who Knew?

Oh my goodness... I just learned the coolest thing ever.
And... in case you didn't know it either ~ I am posting here...
to share with you. Which is exactly why I started this blog.

Most of you probably use aluminum foil and saran wrap.
If you are like me...then you also get a bit frustrated when the
darn roll jumps out of the box when you are trying to tear it...
WELL GET THIS!! Did you know that there are tabs on the
ends of the box that you are supposed to push in to hold the
roll in place???? (if you did know this, then you are just a smarty
pants. Honestly - you are. )


I just had to share that crazy feature ~ I am so excited about it.
It just made my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not much surprises me, at 72 years old. But you got me on this one. It made my day! Barb Dixon (Hank's mom)

pugmomof2 said...

Hi! Did you get this from my email? I know I recently sent it out and everyone is emailing how happy they were to learn this. No one has emailed that they already knew about it. Makes me wonder what else we don't know!!! Pam Carney